BullGuard antivirus requires a good internet connection to download the installation setup file. If you have installed the setup file from the official website then, you are all set with the installation. This antivirus software is simple to install and for that, you have to go to www.bullguard.com. There you will find the Download option and click on it to install the file. If BullGuard is failed to install from the setup file then, you have to fix the issue.
The reason behind the failed installation
- There might be a chance that you have a weak internet connection
- There might be a possibility that you are running an old Operating System
- The main or major issue is that you have installed a corrupted Setup file
- Following an incorrect method to install BullGuard
Now you already know the causes, let’s move ahead with the resolution procedures. Let’s move ahead with the methods once again
Resolution for BullGuard failed to install from setup file
Check Network Connection-You will need to make sure that you have a good internet connection. The internet connection is ideal when it is to install BullGuard antivirus. Disconnect the connection and re-connect it to ensure if there everything is all right.
Install available OS updates-It is best to install all available updates at regular intervals. Doing so is mandatory because, if you don’t do it then, there are some apps that stop working. Install the available updates by going to the Settings section. Find the Update option and then, click on install it. When the installation is successful then, restart the device and you are all set with the resolution.
Check the Installation Setup File-You will need to ensure that you successfully have installed the setup file. If the download of the setup file is incomplete then, you won’t be able to install it. The installation file is not simple to download so be careful while doing it. For that, first of all, you have to delete the setup file which you already have downloaded. After that, go to the official website and then, click on the Download option.
Follow the correct way to install BullGuard
The best thing you have to do is to stick with the exact installation procedure. To install BullGuard on the Windows system, you have to download the software from the official site. After that, you have to open the downloaded antivirus file and start the installation. To know more about the BullGuard antivirus installation, move ahead with the installation.
Install BullGuard Antivirus on Windows
For installation of BullGuard antivirus on Windows system, conduct the installation guide-
- First of all, download the BullGuard Antivirus from the official website
- After that, open the downloaded BullGuard antivirus file to start the installation
- Click on the Yes option in the “Do You Want to allow the following program to make changes to the PC” option
- Then, you have to click on the box that appears beside the ‘I accept the terms of License Agreement’ option. And after that, click on Next
- After that, click on the Browse option and choose the install location on the Windows system
- There you have to wait for the BullGuard antivirus installation procedure to complete the process
- When the installation is finished then, a registration window will appear on the Windows screen
- Now, enter the required data in the required field and click on the Create Account option
- After that, conduct the on-screen prompts and then click on the Ok option
- When the registration procedure is finished then, BullGuard will start to download the installed product
- Wait for it to complete the entire procedure
After that, restart the Windows system and use the BullGuard antivirus software as per the need
Steps to Enable Protection in BullGuard
- First and foremost, open BullGuard Antivirus on the system
- There you have to choose the Antivirus option from the left Windows Panel
- Then, you have to open BullGuard Antivirus on the system
- Choose the antivirus option from the left window panel
- Now, you have to click on the slider bar that appears near the Antivirus Protection is On option
The default security level is best. You can change it to maximum or minimum using the slider bar that appears near the Security Level option
These are the exact way to fix the issue if BullGuard failed to install from the setup file. You have to ensure that you don’t have an existing security software program.