The rise in the number of hybrid event platforms indicates a bright future of hybrid events. With so many online event platforms providing hybrid event solutions, selecting the best one can be difficult. Therefore, to make this process easy for you, this article has listed out the top 10 hybrid event platforms of 2022.
Dreamcast is a one of its kind virtual and hybrid event platform. It provides fully customizable hybrid event solutions and helps you turn your imagination into reality with its 3D animation and 360-degree live tour. Dreamcast virtual event platform has a virtual photobooth supported by Augmented reality. In other words, it helps enhance and amplify the virtual impact of objects present in the real world to provide a more realistic experience. Its unique features like microsite help keep the attendees informed about the changes and updates. It provides gamification and a leaderboard to help boost engagement and develop a healthy competition among the attendees. Dreamcast is the best hybrid event platform if you want to customize your event as per your choice. Above all, this platform has seamless navigation and is pretty easy to use. Some of its other notable features are –
- AI matchmaking: Helps match the attendees with the hosts and other attendees based on their common interests.
- Business Card Exchange: This allows the attendees to exchange business cards virtually.
- Leaderboard: It helps develop a competitive spirit among the attendees and adds a fun element to the event.
- Networking tables: It allows you to set up multiple networking tables to boost networking and engagement.
- AR Photobooth: AR photo booth amplifies the effect of real-life objects and makes the attendees feel like they are attending a physical event.
- Dynamic Banners: Dynamic banners help display multiple sponsor brands at the same time and increase brand visibility.
- Microsite: Microsite helps keep the attendees updated about the changes.
- Easy Navigation: It provides seamless navigation and is easy to use.
SpotMe is an online event platform that helps organize hybrid events. It is known for its easy-to-use interface and seamless navigation. Moreover, it allows you to customize the look and feel of your hybrid event. Its unique engagement features help keep the attendees interested. Features like Q&A sessions, applause, live polls, 1:1 meetings are its major highlights.
Given below are the features it provides –
- Q&A sessions, live polls, and gamification to boost engagement.
- It provides real-time data analytics and insights on your event performance.
- SpotMe provides you with 24×7 technical support.
Bizzabo is an Israeli company that provides virtual and hybrid events solutions. It is a great tool to help you organize a hybrid event successfully. Here are the features it provides –
- The platform uses artificial intelligence to automate processes like bookings and registrations.
- Its unique attendee engagement features help improve the event performance.
- Bizzabo allows you to integrate third-party apps and software with its platform.
- Just like others, this platform too provides data analytics and reporting features.
Swapcard is another online event platform that provides hybrid event solutions and is industry-recognized for its tech-based features like AI matchmaking. Let us look at its key features –
- Swapcard platform makes attendee registration easy with its automation-based features.
- The platform has advanced live streaming, live polls, and live chat.
- It is powered by AI matchmaking and allows the attendees to meet with the right people.
Hopin is yet another popular virtual event platform that provides hybrid event solutions. This online event platform is capable of hosting events of any size. Provided below are its main features.
- Firstly, the platform provides ample opportunities to monetize your event and increase brand visibility.
- Secondly, Hopin provides interactive features like live polls, Q&A sessions, and live chat and helps establish 2-way communication.
- The platform facilitates networking between the live attendees and the virtual attendees.
Inevent is one of the many hybrid event platforms that helps you manage, market, and monetize your virtual event. This platform has rich engagement and interactive features to make sure that your attendees enjoy the event. Inevent has a dedicated mobile app that facilitates attendee registration, networking, etc.
Given below are some of its standout features –
- Firstly, this hybrid event platform is easy to navigate and secondly, has robust video streaming capabilities.
- Inevent facilitates customization and supports in marketing and promotion of your event.
- Just like other platforms, it also provides 24×7 customer support and the team is highly responsive.
- Inevent facilitates data tracking and analysis.
vfairs is an online event and hybrid event platform that facilitates the recreation of real-life experiences with the help of 3D animation. Above all, it helps create highly immersive and engaging experiences for the audience. Given below are the key features of vFairs online event platform –
- The platform provides advanced features to track and analyze the performance metrics of the event.
- vFairs hybrid event platform provides the best-in-class engagement and interaction features.
- In addition to the above, you can also integrate your favorite apps and software with vFairs.
The event registration and management software have started to provide virtual events services along with its in-person component. As a result, it has become a good choice for hybrid events. Some of its crucial features are –
- Easy to use user interface and seamless navigation.
- Help drive more engagement and boost interaction.
- Advanced data tracking, analytics, and reporting.
Whova initially launched a mobile app to help attendees during physical events. The company has now started to provide virtual event and hybrid event solutions. Here are its best features –
- A lot of games and other interactive features like a selfie booth, leaderboard.
- User-friendly interface
- Facilitates pre-event scheduling
- Helps measure the ROI of the hybrid event.
Socio provides hybrid event solutions with the help of an integrated virtual event software and an event app. Moreover, this platform comes with customization features and data analytics.
- Socio allows attendee tracking and analysis of event metrics
- Not just it provide gamification but it also provides a leaderboard challenge
Hybrid event platforms are growing in popularity every day making it clear that hybrid events are here to stay. Although every platform has distinct features and every company has different requirements, this article compiled a list of the most popular ones. Hope this article helped you make an informed decision and select the best platform as per your requirements.