Although weddings will be celebrated on a slightly smaller scale this year, the festive season is the one time of year when experimental hairstyles are welcomed.
It might not be easy to find the right looks for each occasion, whether it’s a card party, a family puja, or a virtual family reunion, especially if you’re striving to pull together a fun hairstyle for each event.
We have compiled a list of on-trend hairstyles, including ponytails to braids, over the past few months so you can effortlessly save and recreate them during weddings.
The Half-Bubble Ponytail
This look is a sure technique to steal the show and take the spotlight! It has the everlasting half-bubble ponytail in the middle.
The remainder of the hair is curled to create these beautiful beach waves that are difficult to resist! Add tiny flower accessories to your bubble ponytail and a gorgeous reverse headband to bring out your real feminine charm!
The Twisted Bun Hairstyle
The twisted bun hairstyle is one of the most adaptable updos, and it’s ideal for a low-key Wedding celebration with close relatives. The hairstyle is easy to achieve, and you can recreate the look at home.
Accessorize the hair with jewels, flowers, or embellished hair pins to turn this hairstyle from basic to trendy.
The Unique Reverse Fishtail
One of the most exciting, unique, and on-trend hairstyles is the reverse fishtail braid. It creates this wonderful image by using an “inward” fishtail technique, as the name suggests.
So, even if your hair is thin, this style can make it look fuller. Make smaller braids and join them up like this to obtain a spring-like texture. A large flower or some baby breath floral pieces can take the reverse fishtail braid to another level.
Pro Tip: If you have longer hair bangs, clip them and place a beautiful maang tikka instead to bring your look together!
Simple And Chic Braided Bun
Braided bun always makes you look stylish and on-trend regardless of the occasion. It is the perfect Wedding hairstyle that you can flaunt in a saree. Accessorize your bun for the occasion, and you are good to go!
Tip: Blow out your hair upside down for volume to achieve this hairstyle. If you have medium layered hair, then use hair extensions to add length and volume.
Stunning Side-Swept Waves
This is one of the simplest yet sassiest hairstyles. The stunning side-swept wavy hairstyle looks great with a lehenga, salwar suit, and even western outfit for Wedding, one of the most important festivals.
This hairstyle just takes 15 minutes to complete. So, if you are in a hurry, warm up your curling iron, side-sweep your gorgeous hair, and twirl the bulky strands’ ends.
Finish the style by smoothening your hair with a rattail comb and hairspray to hold the look for hours.
Long Braid With Jewelry
There is something nostalgic about this long braided hair with jewelry. The hairstyle is elegant and is easier to recreate than it looks.
Follow these steps to achieve the long braided hairstyle with jewelry.
P.S. You can even achieve this hairstyle with long layered hair.
- Brush and divide your hair into two sections.
- Do a single soft twist before securing it into a ponytail. Use bobby pins to hold the single twist on both sides.
- Then combine and braid the top and bottom sections.
- Continue braiding until the ends and secure your hair with a hair tie.
- Cover the length of the braid with jewelry such as a moon motif and use a floral accessory to conceal the first braid near the nape.
Princess Jasmine’s Fishtail Braid
Pamper yourself and relive your princess fantasy from your childhood with this gorgeous princess Jasmine fishtail braid for Wedding.
To get this beautiful look, this simple style combines bubble and fishtail braids. The fluffed parts are delicately braided and held together by invisible hair ties.
Floral hair pins are placed randomly to create an enticing look. This Princess Jasmine fishtail braid is a must-try to become the center of attention during the Wedding celebration.
Messy Side Braid With Ghagra
A messy side braid hairstyle is a Wedding staple that you can flaunt with bangs hair extensions. The hairstyle provides a timeless look that is perfect for holidays and celebrations.
Follow these steps to recreate this gorgeous messy side braid hairstyle with ghagra.
- Detangle your hair and create a firm base to attach your bangs hair extensions.
- Install your bangs hair extension and bring the rest of your hair towards the back.
- Begin plaiting a messy fishtail or a three-strand braid until you reach the ends.
- Use hair pins and gently tug the back of your hair to achieve volume.
- Pull your braid to achieve a fuller look. Don’t worry if you pull a few strands out because we are aiming for a messy look.
- Set the look with hairspray.
- Accessorize the hairstyle with a beautiful ghagra and pair it with a beautifully embellished saree.
Check This Out: Tricks to Stock Loungewear Wholesale UK for the Season