There are many people who suffer from fungal infection these days. Fungal infections mostly happen because of poor hygiene, warm climate and humidity. There are very common types of fungal infection like the diaper’s rash (this happens in toddlers and older people), oral thrush, athlete’s foot and jock itch.
In most of the cases, over the counter medicines that are available at the drug stores can work really well. One can use best cream for fungal infection in India which is readily available in the market. These creams have great curing effects. One can also rely on some home remedies because they work quite well on fungal infections.
Causes behind fungal infection formation
Here are some major causes:
- Hot and humid climates can lead to too much of sweating and wearing clothes which are damp can cause fungal infections in different parts of the body.
- It can also happen among people who have compromised immunity and are suffering from underlying diseases like HIV, diabetes and cancer.
- When one lives in an unhygienic environment or in an unclean manner then it can lead to fungal infections in the body.
- Fungal infections can also happen because of obesity. Moistures can be easily retained in the skin folds and so they can be surely the breeding ground for fungus.
- If one wears dirty socks and clothes along with dirty innerwear, then it can also lead to fungal infections.
- If one is under too much of stress, then it can compromise with the immunity and so it can lead to fungal infections but this happens very rarely.
Home Remedies to cure Fungal Infections
Eat Yogurt and Probiotics
One can easily eat probiotics and yogurt because both of them have very high amount of good bacteria in then and can help one to stay away from fungal infections. These bacteria can easily prevent the microbes that produce infections. Apart from these two, most of the fermented food items are a good source of probiotics and if one can take some supplements then it can help one to have a dosage of good bacteria.
Wash with Soap and Water
When there is fungal infection, one must clean the affected area with water and soap on a daily basis, at least twice a day. After washing, one has to apply topical medicines on it. It can help in controlling the spread of infection.
Use Apple Cider Vinegar
ACV contains a lot of anti fungal properties. One can hence mix 2 table spoons of ACV with warm water and drink it up every night before going to sleep. One can also dab some pure ACV on the affected area with cotton balls.
Use Tea Tree Oil
This oil has both anti bacterial and anti fungal agents. One can mix that with a carrier oil like olive or coconut and then dab it on the affected area twice a day to get better results.
Applying best anti fungal cream in India is also a great way to deal with the infections.